Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Water Splashing


Water is the best .And now is the bulan puasa,at bulan puasa we must be patient because
we cannot eat,pick our nose and cannot put our hand in body holes. And i get this picture from my atok house. With one hand taking photo and one hand holdind the water. I use my atok camera. I use my atok Big camera but it cannot so I use the small one. The small one is better than the Big one.the water splash become a bowl like that.ok thanks for visiting my blog .

6 comments:

  1. Azib, A great posting and a great photo. Atuk is really proud of you. You do have creative mind and good with the camera as well. Congratulation on this image of water.

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandfather knows me, Azib, so you don't have to worry about this stranger from the USA commenting on your blog. But it is a very good idea to be careful about people on the internet, so ask him about me.

    I especially like your description ; "the water splash became a bowl". That is very imaginative. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete